Accessibility Statement Gas Encyclopedia
Air Liquide undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to Gas Encyclopedia website.
The Gas Encyclopedia site is partially compliant with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 52,54%:
- 31 compliant criteria
- 28 non-compliant criteria
- 47 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Some decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader.
- The alternative text of the image in the cookie’s modal is irrelevant.
- Some information is given by color only.
- The contrast of certain texts in relation to the background is insufficient.
- The contrast of some interface components and border of field is not sufficient compared to the background.
- The videos do not have a text transcript or an audio description.
- Some videos do not have synchronized captions.
- Some complex data tables do not have a summary.
- The title of certain links does not make it possible to understand the function and the destination.
- Some components are not implemented in an accessible way.
- The opening of the fold/unfold on the breadcrumb trail is not vocalized by the screen reader.
- The document code is invalid.
- The page title is irrelevant on the home page.
- The change of language is not always indicated in the source code.
- The presence of an indication of a change of direction in the site's <head> tag is irrelevant.
- The hierarchy of certain titles is not respected.
- The components of some pages contain attributes used to present information in the source code.
- Some content is no longer readable when activating the 200% zoom.
- The focus is not visible on some elements of the site.
- Some form fields do not have a label.
- The tab order does not always follow an inconsistent path.
- The PDF document "air-liquide-ber-global-privacy-policy-fr.pdf" is not accessible.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 27/4/2023. Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
- Axe dev tool
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Mentions légales
- Accessibilité (à auditer une fois la page créée)
- L’Encyclopédie des gaz
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Send a message via our contact form.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp): Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07